Like most women, you probably forget to pamper yourself once in a while. Yet, to regain energy and peace of mind, all it takes is a bit of alone time – just enough to enjoy a luxurious spa-like bath in the comfort of your own home.
10 ideas for bringing the spa home to you
1. Put the kids to bed or send them to grandma’s.
2. Tell your spouse not to disturb you unless there is a natural disaster.
3. Get your favourite magazine or a novel you can’t put down. Or apply a refreshing gel mask and say goodbye tothose puffy eyes.
4. The basics:
- Essential oils, bath salts, tablets, pearls, bath milk or bubble bath to imbue your bathroom with intoxicating aromas;
- Candles to set the mood;
- Rose petals strewn in the bath.
5. Here’s a great find – lights for the tub! These great little water-resistant gadgets are meant to float on the water or stick to the bottom of the bathtub.
6. Don’t forget to exfoliate using a cream or Riffi glove – a gentler take on the traditional massage glove – for skin that’s delightfully smooth.
7. Thank your significant other for bringing you a fluffy towel, right out of the dryer.
8. Use the time to pamper yourself using your favourite beauty products: moisturizing cream, fortifying hair treatment and repair care for your feet.
9. Slip into a cozy bathrobe worthy of the most luxurious spas.
10. The more ambitious among you will do their nails, while the others will settle in and watch a great movie!
Ask your Uniprix beauty consultant about the latest bath and body care products. And, most importantly, enjoy your downtime!