Your pharmacist can prescribe medication on the spot for minor health conditions if your personal situation requires it. For example, you can obtain a prescription in the following cases:
- Emergency oral contraception
- Gastric reflux & upset stomach
- Hormonal contraception
- Lyme disease after a tick bite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vitamin supplements and folic acid for pregnant women
- Smoking cessation
- Traveler’s diarrhea, malaria and altitude sickness
- And more!
Advice on OTC Medications
If you don’t know which over-the-counter medication to choose to relieve your symptoms, don’t be shy to ask your pharmacist!
They can guide you through the different options and help you make the right choice for minor health problems such as:
- Canker Sore
- Mouth Ulcers
- Pink Eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Seasonal Allergies
If you want to transfer your medication prescriptions and medical files from another pharmacy to us, contact us! It’s quick and easy. You should always choose the pharmacist you are the most comfortable with.
*certains conditions apply
Having a list of your medication and allergies on hand in case of emergency, travel or a doctor appointment can be quite useful.
Ask your pharmacist to prepare it.
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by pharmacist owners who are affiliated with Uniprix. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy. These services are offered in participating pharmacies only. Certain fees and conditions may apply.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.