COLD, FLU & VACCINATION
Discover our tips to recognize, prevent and manage cold and flu symptoms and learn more about your best weapon against the flu: vaccination.
4 REASONS TO GET A FLU SHOT EVERY YEAR
• The flu is much more serious than the cold.
• The flu virus changes every year and so does the vaccine.
• The flu shot helps prevent the flu from spreading to you and those around you.
• The flu shot is now free for all Quebec residents.
Available at participating locations only. Some conditions may apply.
Availability may fluctuate based on provincial supply; wait times will vary.
YOUR ALLY DURING FLU SEASON
*Conditions apply. At participating pharmacies only.
If you have asthma or are experiencing strep throat symptoms, talk to your pharmacist about tests to ensure your respiratory health is in order.
Depending on your destination, some immunizations should be considered before and after your trip for maximum safety. Make sure to book an appointment several months in advance to ensure you are fully immunized.
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by pharmacist owners who are affiliated with Uniprix. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy. These services are offered in participating pharmacies only. Certain fees and conditions may apply.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.