Why get a flu shot?
- The Flu is much more serious than the common cold and can lead to health complications.
- The Flu virus changes every year and so does the vaccine. For the best protection, you should get vaccinated every year.
- Not everyone is well equipped to overcome the flu. Avoid spreading the Flu to your loved ones with a flu shot.
- It’s easy! Just visit your local pharmacy.
Who is most at risk?
Everyone can get the flu, including healthy adults.
However, some people are at higher risk of flu related complications:
- People over 65+ years old and children under 5 years old
- Pregnant women
- Residents of long-time care facilities
- People with chronic diseases such as diabetes
- Immunocompromised persons
Where can you get vaccinated?
The pharmacy services presented in this section are offered by pharmacist owners who are affiliated with Uniprix. The pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities carried out during the practice of pharmacy. These services are offered in participating pharmacies only. Certain fees and conditions may apply.
* The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.