Are you troubled by age spots, discoloration, redness or acne marks? Looking for ways to eliminate or cover up these problems? Good news! There’s now an alternative to harsh dermatological treatments like microdermabrasion.
Many factors, at play in skin’s deeper layers, can cause pigmentation problems, like age spots. They include:
Vichy Laboratories studied the problem of uneven skin tone, which touches men and women of all ages and skin tones. They’ve introduced the exclusive ProEVEN Total Dark Spot Corrector and DERMABLEND Corrective Foundation, in liquid or cream stick: 2 different formulas adapted to the type of flaws to be covered:
- For mild to moderate flaws, use the liquid foundation, which offers 16-hour hold.
- For moderate to severe flaws, you’ll love the cream stick. It provides 14 hours of coverage with no mask-like effect.
For optimal results, apply ProEven Total Dark Spot Corrector on the entire face, morning and night.
Its powerful formula contains Ceramide White, LHA and vitamin C and deeply exfoliates skin to reduce the look of dark spots, even out skin tone and reveal its radiance.
To prevent the appearance of new spots, be sure to apply sunscreen every morning.
Then if you need to conceal any skin flaws, use DERMABLEND Corrective Foundation, starting with the fluid.
Apply it with your fingertip or a makeup sponge, working gently from the centre of the face outward.
- For more noticeable flaws, dab product and spread evenly with gentle strokes.
- Blend well at the neck, ears and hairline to avoid demarcation lines.
- Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
- Complete the application by using the cream stick corrective foundation on moderate to severe flaws.
This foundation contains a major concentration of high-coverage pigments – almost twice as many as traditional foundations – and an ultra-malleable formula that glides on skin for a smooth, nude finish.
Need more skin care advice? Visit your dermo-cosmetic consultant! Because feeling beautiful, that’s good for you too!