Please call the pharmacy to inquire about store hours or delivery service as they may have changed.
Going on a first date? Want to look your best, but keep it natural too? You can, by following our suggestions for radiant, subtle yet feminine makeup. Just add a smile and you’ll be all set for a romantic evening.
To get the look, you’ll need:
1. For a luminous, irresistible complexion, start by adding a few drops of illuminator to your foundation and apply it with your fingertips.
2. Apply concealer, followed by pressed powder to set your makeup.
3. To bring out your features, use the bronzing powder to add contouring. Apply it in the shape of a 3 beneath the cheekbones, on the temples and along the jaw line.
4. Highlight the apples of your cheeks with blush.
5. For seductive eyes, start by sweeping a silky, pearly eyeshadow in a pretty champagne shade over your eyelid.
6. Follow with eyeliner along the upper lash line and the kohl pencil along the lower lashes. Add one or two coats of false lash effect mascara.
7. Define your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil and built-in brush.
8. Finally, for a touch of glam and a beautiful smile, define your lip contour with the lip liner and apply your lipstick.
You’re now ready for a great first date!
Feeling beautiful – that’s good for you, too
[UNIPRIX] - The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.