Going on a first date? Want to look your best, but keep it natural too? You can, by following our suggestions for radiant, subtle yet feminine makeup. Just add a smile and you’ll be all set for a romantic evening.
To get the look, you’ll need:
- Liquid foundation
- Complexion illuminator
- Pressed powder
- Bronzing powder
- Pink blush
- Pearly eyeshadow in champagne
- Black eyeliner
- Black kohl pencil
- Eyebrow pencil with built-in brush
- False lash effect mascara
- Lip liner
- Long-wear lipstick
1. For a luminous, irresistible complexion, start by adding a few drops of illuminator to your foundation and apply it with your fingertips.
2. Apply concealer, followed by pressed powder to set your makeup.
3. To bring out your features, use the bronzing powder to add contouring. Apply it in the shape of a 3 beneath the cheekbones, on the temples and along the jaw line.
4. Highlight the apples of your cheeks with blush.
5. For seductive eyes, start by sweeping a silky, pearly eyeshadow in a pretty champagne shade over your eyelid.
6. Follow with eyeliner along the upper lash line and the kohl pencil along the lower lashes. Add one or two coats of false lash effect mascara.
7. Define your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil and built-in brush.
8. Finally, for a touch of glam and a beautiful smile, define your lip contour with the lip liner and apply your lipstick.
You’re now ready for a great first date!
Feeling beautiful – that’s good for you, too