To be at their best on the big day, this year’s summer brides-to-be and prom goers alike need to start getting ready now. Here are a few helpful tips.
Pre-wedding preparation is key!
- First, begin to take extra good care of your skin at least 3 months ahead of time; this means:
- exfoliating and
Makeup applied on healthy skin looks impeccable and even more luminous!
- For products that suit your skin type, talk to a Uniprix beauty consultant.
- To find the look you want, it’s a good idea to leaf through magazines and cut out the photos of haircuts and makeup you like.
- Choose in advance the professionals who will be doing your hair and makeup. Bring them your magazine photos and test the hair and makeup a few weeks before the event. That way, you’ll be sure it suits you.
- Well-groomed, well-shaped eyebrows will enhance the look of your makeup. If needed, have them shaped by a professional.
For prom night, bold, eye-catching colours are the way to go!
If you need advice, book an appointment with a Uniprix beauty consultant. She’ll take the time to assess your needs and recommend useful products. She can even do your makeup on the big day!
The touch-up kit – an absolute must!
- Blotting paper
- Lipstick primer
Ready for personalized advice? Visit the Uniprix location nearest you today. One of our beauty consultants will be happy to help you.