Refresh your makeup!
- Make the necessary touch-ups using your concealer. Don’t forget to always apply by dabbing it on with your fingers along the dark area, not directly under the eye.
- Sweep a touch of pressed powder over your face to eliminate any excess oil.
- Reapply blush to kiss away any signs of fatigue. For best results, simply smile to make the apples of your cheeks protrude.
- Sweep a thin layer of loose powder the entire lid.
- Use a darker shade than the one you used in the morning. Apply in the crease of the eye, using a back-and-forth motion.
- Place a touch of white shadow under the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eye to attract light.
- Then, use your black eyeliner to redefine the contour of your eyes.
- Finish with a generous coat of mascara.
For an evening look, you can afford to go for bolder lip colour.
- Using a lip liner that perfectly matches your lipstick, trace the contour of your lips.
- Quick tip: To boost the hold of your lipstick, apply lip liner to the entire surface of your lips.
- Finally, apply your lipstick with a lip brush.
Redoing your hair is crucial! If you have long hair, the chignon is the way to go. Here’s how to create that look in a few easy steps:
- Apply a few drops of styling serum to your hair.
- Gather hair into a ponytail, low at the nape of your neck, and tie back with an elastic.
- Then, take one-third of the hair and pull it through the ponytail to make a ring.
- Hide the elastic using strands of hair from underneath the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins.
- Use hairspray on the top and sides of the head to smooth any flyaway strands.
For the perfect day-to-evening transformation, accessorize!
- Choose a bolder necklace, add some, add some bracelets or a ring for a trendy, sexy look!
- Did you forget your lipstick or bracelet this morning? Don’t worry. Just drop by your nearest Uniprix store!
Here are the products and accessories you’ll need to take your look from day to evening, for a night on the town:
- Pressed powder
- Black eyeliner
- Volumizing mascara
- Lip liner
- Powder brush
- Eye sculpting brush
- Blush brush
- Lip brush
- Styling serum Hairspray
- Hair elastics and a few bobby pins
Ready for personalized advice? Visit the Uniprix location nearest you today. One of our beauty consultants will be happy to help you.