Please call the pharmacy to inquire about store hours or delivery service as they may have changed.
Your family pharmacist offers many professional services. To take advantage of these services, you can book an appointment online. It’s fast and easy!
There are several ways to access the online appointment booking service.
1. If you know your Uniprix-affiliated family pharmacist:
2. If you are looking for any Uniprix-affiliated pharmacy offering the service:
Online appointment booking is fast and easy. Plus, it offers multiple benefits:
Here is how to proceed.
1. In the dropdown menu, select the service for which you would like an appointment with your family pharmacist.
2. Choose the day and timeslot most convenient to you. Fill out the appointment booking form. Once you have completed this step, the system will let you know approximately how long the appointment will take and, if relevant, how much the service will cost.
3. Once you have completed the appointment booking,
Did you make an error when booking an appointment? Just hit Cancel any time during the process.
Change in your schedule? Can’t make it to your appointment? No problem! You can cancel your appointment any time by following these instructions:
If you have any questions regarding the online appointment booking service, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
Do you have questions about your medications, your health or the services offered at the pharmacy? Speak with one of our family pharmacists. There are always here for you!
You can also book an appointment with your family pharmacist by phoning your Uniprix-affiliated pharmacy.
*Certain conditions must be respected. Fees may apply. Ask a member of the pharmacy team for more information. Pharmacists alone are responsible for the practice of pharmacy. They offer related services only on behalf of pharmacist-owners.
[UNIPRIX] - The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide complete information on the subject matter or to replace the advice of a health professional. This information does not constitute medical consultation, diagnosis or opinion and should not be interpreted as such. Please consult your health care provider if you have any questions about your health, medications or treatment.