JUBLIA, 10%, TOP. LIQUID
This medication contains a topical antifungal drug. Typically, it is used for fungal infections of the nails. It requires a few months to take effect.
How to use this medication
Instructions for use:
- Make sure that the nails are clean and dry. Wait at least 10 minutes after showering or bathing before applying the product.
- Remove the cap from the bottle. Gently squeeze the bottle and apply one drop onto the nail (apply two drops on the big toenail).
- Using the attached applicator brush, spread the solution over the entire surface of the nail, on the skin next to the sides of the nail, and under the nail if possible.
- Use the brush to work the product in.
- Repeat these steps for all affected nails.
- Allow to air dry.
- Be sure to replace the cap tightly on the bottle and to store in an upright position.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause the skin to become red and swollen;
- it may cause blisters at the application site.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.
Keep all your medications out of the reach of children and pets and return any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy for proper disposal.