MUSE, 250MCG, URETHRAL
This medication is typically used for erectile problems in men. Its effects can be felt within a few minutes.
How to use this medication
This product must be used according to the instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. For more information, read the instructions in the package carefully.
Generally, this medication is used only as needed. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause pain in the penis;
- it may cause a prolonged erection;
- it may cause dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position;
- when used, it may cause a temporary burning sensation.
Keep this product in the refrigerator. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
If you have an erection which lasts continuously for 4 hours or more, you should contact a doctor immediately.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.
Keep all your medications out of the reach of children and pets and return any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy for proper disposal.