MUSE, 250MCG, URETHRAL
This medication is typically used for erectile problems in men. Its effects can be felt within a few minutes.
How to use this medication
This product must be used according to the instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. For more information, read the instructions in the package carefully.
Generally, this medication is used only as needed. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause headaches;
- it may cause pain in the penis;
- when used, it may cause a temporary burning sensation;
- it may cause a prolonged erection;
- it may cause dizziness -- use caution when getting up from a lying or sitting position.
Keep this product in the refrigerator, out of reach of young children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
If you have an erection which lasts continuously for 4 hours or more, you should contact a doctor immediately.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
This document contains useful information for those taking this medication. It is not intended, in any way, to replace the advice of a trained health professional. For more information, consult the manufacturer's literature, where you will find additional information about uncommon side effects as well as contraindications associated with this product.
[UNIPRIX] © Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.