CONDYLINE, 0.5%, TOP. LIQUID
This medication is typically used for genital warts (condyloma). It requires several days to take effect.
How to use this medication
This product must be used according to the instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. For more information, read the instructions in the package carefully.
This medication is typically used twice a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed.
Avoid consuming alcohol in the hours after taking this medication.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- occasionally, it may cause stinging and/or itching;
- it may cause local pain;
- it may cause tissues to break down at the site where the medication is used;
- it may cause inflammation at the site where the medication is used;
- when used, it may cause a temporary burning sensation.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
Taking this medication during pregnancy may be harmful for the baby. Women of childbearing potential should use an effective contraceptive method.
Pregnant women should not use this product. If you're planning a pregnancy or become pregnant, contact your family doctor.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.
Keep all your medications out of the reach of children and pets and return any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy for proper disposal.