BIOLAX SP, 303MG, ORAL LIQUID
This medication is a laxative. Typically, it is used to ease constipation. Its effects can be noticed within a few hours.
How to use this medication
This medication is typically used only once a day. However, your doctor or pharmacist may have suggested a different schedule that is more appropriate for you. Generally, it is used only as needed.
Important: Follow the instructions on the label. Do not use more of this product, or more often, than prescribed. To ensure exact dosage, measure each dose with an accurate measuring device.
This medication may be taken with or without food. It is recommended to drink plenty of water while using this medication.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may cause stomach ache and cramps;
- it may cause diarrhea;
- it may cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting;
- it may cause a general feeling of weakness;
- it may cause rectal irritation or itching;
- it may turn your urine pink-brown.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Do not allow it to freeze and keep it out of reach of young children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
It is important to tell the health professionals you consult:
- if you have a history of any other medical condition, whether you smoke and for women, if you are or want to become pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if you have allergies to any medications or any other allergies (e.g. to food, latex, etc.);
- all medications you are taking, prescription and non-prescription, including vitamins and natural products and supplements.
[UNIPRIX] © Copyright Vigilance Santé
The patient information leaflets are provided by Vigilance Santé Inc. This content is for information purposes only and does not in any manner whatsoever replace the opinion or advice of your health care professional. Always consult a health care professional before making a decision about your medication or treatment.