With recent scientific breakthroughs, anti-aging products are becoming increasingly powerful. What’s the latest ingredient in the fight against time? Fruit stem cells! Could they be the answer to younger-looking skin?
The biology of stem cells
Stem cells are the building blocks of all tissue, both human and non-human. They have remarkable qualities, including the ability to self-renew, a process that occurs through cell division.
While most stem cells are undifferentiated (e.g. they have no specialized function), others go on to become more specialized and form organs and tissues, such as the heart and skin.
Unfortunately, a stem cell’s capacity for self-renewal diminishes and slows over time. This explains why their numbers gradually decrease and skin begins to change as it ages (appearance of lines and wrinkles, dehydrated skin, loss of tone, rougher texture, dull complexion , etc.).
The regenerative power of stem cells
A new line of dermo-cosmetics containing fruit and peptide stem cells has recently hit the market. These latest anti-aging products help to:
- protect and maintain the functionality of skin stem cells;
- ensure the longevity of these cells;
- preserve the youthful appearance and vitality of skin.
Formulated for women over 35, the products of the new line work in synergy, more specifically by:
- significantly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles;
- preventing skin aging and delaying its visible signs;
- increasing skin hydration;
- reducing sagging and improving firmness;
- protecting the epidermis from harmful external elements, such as ultraviolet rays ;
- minimizing the look of dark under-eye circles.
Good to know!
Stem cells from fruit and peptides help to restore the nourishing environment skin cells need to multiply.
Do you have questions about anti-aging skin care? Would you like to discover which line of products is right for you? Talk to one of our dermo-cosmetic consultants for expert advice.