For many women, the shifting hormone levels in menopause lead to significant changes that include much lighter sleep, weight gain, urinary issues, an increased risk of developing certain diseases and, of course, modifications in the epidermis, such as:
- Dehydration and dryness
- Loss of tone, elasticity and definition
- Increased, more pronounced wrinkles
- More brown spots
Reduce the effects of menopause on your skin
Great news! It’s never too late to reduce the effects of menopause on the skin! Here are a few tips.
Skin care routine
- Choose skin care products that strengthen the skin while nourishing it.
- Don’t forget your neck and hands.
Try adding Nevadiol products in your daily routine:
- Neovadiol Compensating Complex is an advanced replenishing care for mature skin. It redensifies and redefines skin contours, for dry to combination skin.
- Neovadiol Rose Platinium nourishes, densifies, and stimulates the natural glow of mature skin. This fresh cream is a day formula.
- Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex replenishes skin with moisture restoring a radiant youthful look. Skin feels denser and more supple, skin contours look more defined.
What about facial massages?
In addition to helping you relax, a facial massage can stimulate blood flow, help your products better penetrate the skin and tone the epidermis. There are a variety of different techniques. Here’s one:
- With bent fingers, gently massage your cheekbones starting from the nose and moving up to the hairline, near the ears. Repeat five times.
- Use the same technique along your jaw line. Apply gentle pressure starting from the middle of your chin and move upward until you reach behind the ears. Repeat five times.
- Still using your fingers, massage your neck starting at the top and work your way down. Repeat five times.
Habits to adopt
- Improve your skin tone by massaging your skin when applying moisturizer.
- Protect yourself from UV rays every time you go outdoors, since the main cause of skin aging is the sun.
- Remove your makeup every single night; use non-irritating, alcohol-free products.
- Quit smoking to regain a luminous complexion and halt the appearance of lines around your mouth.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle: sound eating, adequate sleep and exercise.
For an analysis of your skin and recommendations on the products best suited to meet its needs, speak with your beauty consultant. She will be more than happy to help!
Looking for more helpful health and beauty tips? Interested in receiving special offers? Click here and sign up for our newsletter today!