Do you want a fresh, glowing, sun-kissed complexion? How about skin that’s bursting with health? We have just the right advice that will have you looking great, from morning to night!
For flawless skin, here are the products you’ll need:
- Facial scrub
- Moisturizer or tinted moisturizer
- Self-tanner - optional
- Smoothing primer or complexion enhancer
- Shimmering blush or bronzing powder ans highlighter
Tip 1: Prepare your skin
Before using anything on your face, be sure to prepare your skin. It's important you cleanse your face first, exfoliate once a week and moisturize with a day cream every morning.
- The secret to a perfect complexion: Choose the right cream for your skin type! Whether you have dry, oily or normal skin, or a combination of it all, there is a moisturizer out there for you!
Tip 2: Use a self-tanner
- As mentioned, take the time to exfoliate and moisturize your skin the day before applying your self-tanner.
- On clean, dry skin, apply the self-tanner with the palms of your hands using a soft, smoothing motion. Don’t skip any areas! Remember the neck, back of the neck, ears...
- With a moist cotton ball, gently remove the product from the eyebrows and hairline.
- Wash your hands well immediately following the application. Allow the self-tanner to develop, according to the directions on the package.
Tip 3: Choose the right cosmetics
For a healthy complexion, you need to choose the right products. Here are a few tips.
- Always start your makeup routine by applying a smoothing base or a complexion enhancer. The liquid formulas will even out your complexion, conceal any imperfections and keep your makeup looking great for longer. Then, apply your foundation or tinted moisturizer. Choose the right colour for your product: not too light or too dark so it won’t contrast with the skin tone of your neck.
- Don't forget your eye contour cream! To capture light, wipe away signs of fatigue and minimize imperfections, opt for a complexion illuminating corrective concealer.
- Bronzing powder is another great option. Use it only on the areas of your face that naturally protrude, like your forehead or cheekbones.
- Blush is essential. For an instant boost, select iridescent hues.
- Finish up with an illuminating powder on your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, your brow bones you’re your Cupid’s arch (centre of your upper lip) to add the final touch to your healthy look!
By following these few simple tips, you’ll get gorgeous results, day after day!