In other words, it’s all in the details!
Uniprix boasts a wide selection of accessories, including:
- Hair ornaments: headbands, barrettes, plastic or metal combs, scrunchies, decorative clips and elastics (these jewel-like items are very practical and can jazz up the basic brown bobby pin or plain elastic in a flash!)
- Scarves in various fabrics and sizes
- Classic, glamour and fashion socks and stockings
- Sparkling body creams (perfect for those special nights out!)
- Nail polish in all styles
To sport the latest trends in nail polish:
- Go for vibrant, deep and warm hues like violet, burgundy, chestnut brown and bright red.
- Choose matte, clear and even shades – very futuristic and sci-fi.
- Steer clear of French manicures and pearly or glitter polishes.
A treasure trove of accessories
No need to spend a fortune to dazzle them with your gems! Just buy costume jewellery, like the kind sold in drugstores.
A few general guidelines
- Don’t wear a necklace with long earrings.
- Long earrings make the face look longer.
- Long necklaces make the upper body look elongated.
- If you wear a ring, feel free to pair it with a bracelet or wristwatch (very in this year).
- Wear a multi-strand necklace (metallic, pearls or crystal) with figure-hugging low-cut tops and turtlenecks, another hot trend this year.
- Women with fuller figures will want to avoid wearing too much jewellery, since this overwhelms the overall silhouette.
Ready for personalized advice? Visit the Uniprix location nearest you today. One of our beauty consultants will be happy to help you.