How to achieve this natural and fresh makeup look:
- Apply eyeshadow primer or concealer to your eyelids and set with a skin-toned powder
- Apply a medium brown shade to your crease
- Apply a luminous shade of your choice to your mobile eyelid
- Add some mascara to your eyelashes and brow gel to your eyebrows
- Try using a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation for a more natural look
- Apply just a bit of bronzer and blush
- Apply highlight with your fingertips
- Use a nude colored lipstick
Don’t have time to redo your makeup for a night out? Here’s a simple way to transform your look from natural and daytime appropriate to sultry and evening-ready:
- Change your nude lipstick for a bright one, such as: red, magenta, plum, etc.
- Add another layer of mascara
- Intensify your highlight by using a brush
- Add another layer of bronzer and blush
And that’s it! Easy steps for a day to night look.