DENTI CARE, 0.12%, MOUTHWASH
This medication is typically used to help control inflammation of the gums (gingivitis).
How to use this medication
Do not swallow this mouthwash. To use:
- rinse your mouth using the prescribed quantity;
- after about 30 seconds, spit it out.
Possible side effects
In addition to its desired action, this medication may cause some side effects, notably:
- it may alter your sense of taste;
- it may promote the formation of tartar on your teeth.
As with most medications, this product should be stored at room temperature. Store it in a secure location where it will not be exposed to excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed of safely.
When meeting with any health professional, it is important for you to share the following information:
- Your medical history and allergies (medication, food, or other);
- If you smoke, are pregnant, are planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding;
- The names of all the medications you take, whether you take them regularly or once in a while, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and natural health products.
Keep all your medications out of the reach of children and pets and return any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy for proper disposal.